Digital Factory OKI Transfer RIP V10 Software
OverViewAdvanced Color Management and Print Quality
Advanced Color Management and Print Quality
Digital Factory’s OKI Transfer RIP includes pre-configured, variable “No Ink” production queues for fabric printing. This allows for rich, vibrant, and color-accurate printing. Print garments with a softer feel and improved color fastness without impacting the quality of the printed image. In this way, you will generate print cost savings by optimizing toner usage.
Digital Factory OKI Edition’s precision printing provides the sharpest image details. Print vivid colors on a variety of substrates – textile and non-textile. The software includes a factory-created color profiles for an assortment of transfer media and substrates.
Efficient and Intuitive Production Workflow Tools
Digital Factory OKI Edition’s complete visual job management display includes access to multiple queues using an easy access tab system. Jobs can be added quickly and easily to queues and imported directly from widely-used design applications. Most file types are supported, including seamless .pdf workflow support.
- Optimized RIP processing speeds
- Start-to-finish .pdf workflow support
- Send jobs directly to queues from design applications (PhotoShop™, Corel™, Illustrator™)
- RIP once, print many
- Preset color profiles for white, black, and colored fabrics and other substrates
- Templates support for exact positioning of graphics
- “KnockMeBlackOut”, black and grey color removal
- “KnockMeColorOut”, white and other color removal
- Automatic trapping in queues
- High speed print modes with no quality reduction